- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer NT 4.
- JBASS & Associates- Technical and Vocational Business school.
- A.A. CIS Computer Information Systems- Santa Rosa College.
- IBM School, Marietta, GA. Technical Certification: IBM pc / 5364.
- Electronics Technology - College of Marin.
- Teaching credential State of California: Software/Operating systems.
- Implementing/Supporting NT Server and Workstation 4.0., Networking Essentials.
- TCP/IP Networking with Microsoft NT 4. 0 - Windows 2000 MCSE certification.
- Adobe: Premiere, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks.
- 1983-1986: Originally entered the computer industry as Customer Engineer.
Employer: IBM valued added retailer (VAR) Bruce Baum & Associates.
- 1987-1990: Computer programmer for Wells Fargo Bank - "ExpressStop
Processing Deptartment." Designed, developed and implemented database tracking
software using Microsoft C - Monitored IBM 5364 software.
- 1990-1997: Hardware installation, software maintenance and upgrades.
- 1997-March 2000: Taught at JBASS & Associates, Rohnert Park, CA. Upgrades
& repairs for students and staff. Installed business software.
© nedeldredge.com 2005-2012